We constantly develop our G suite backup app and add new features on the monthly basis.
Recently we have implemented the new feature that will allow you to double your cloud security, it’s 2-step verification. The main idea is that to be able to login to Upsafe Cloud backup you need to put in your password for your Google account and after that one more additional password, that you get either via SMS or with the help of Google Authenticator app. The second password consists only of numbers that change within the Google Authenticator every 30 seconds, so no hacker would be able to break through this level of protection.
How to set up 2-step verification for Upsafe G suite backup
Follow the instructions below.
- Go to Sign in to services page and select the cloud backup service that you use.
- Allow the app to have access to your cloud data.
- At the dashboard Click on the drop-down menu in the top right corner and select “My account”.
- Click on the plus button on the right from setting up an alternative email.
- Switch the toggle for the 2-step verification to the “on” position. Point the cursor of your mouse to the question mark on the right and follow the instructions to set up Google Authenticator application and to get it connected to Upsafe.
Once everything is done you can enjoy the enhanced security of your Google account with Upsafe.