Office 365 security strategy
MS Office is one of the IT leaders in the world market and it meets the highest levels of security standards. It is much safe to keep your data in Office 365 than on your local servers or PCs.
But moving your data to the cloud does not reduce all the risks. The new era of the cloud technologies brings forward new threats. In this guide we will review 7 biggest threats to your data when you keep it in Office 365 and also give some advice how to cope with all these risks and make your data more secure.
In this guide you will learn:
- The questions you should ask yourself before deploying Office 365 in your company.
- What dangers await your data when you move it from the local servers to the cloud.
- Service outages in Microsoft? You’re kidding!
- How the users themselves can destroy the valuable data?
- Why the mailbox is the biggest breach in your cloud security.
- What you can do to make your cloud data 100% secure.