6 ways to enhance your Google account security
Why should we care about our data security when we keep it in Google Drive?
Google servers are a much safer place to keep your data than your local server or PC. Apart from safety Google also offers such awesome things as collaboration and single-sign-on.
But don’t get too much excited as these cloud conveniences bring forward the biggest security breaches to your data that you have never met before.
Learn 3 biggest threats to your Google Account security and 6 ways to protect against them.
In this whitepaper you will find the answers to the following questions:
- How strong should be your password?
- How the Google trash bin can cheat on you?
- Single-sign-on to the third-party applications: what can so dangerous about them?
- Someone logged intoy our account from the unknown device. How can you monitor this suspicious activity?
- for how long is the data kept in the Google trash bin?
- How to make sure that you will never lose your cloud data?